- The library has an advisory committee which comprises of principal, Librarian and senior faculty members.
- The principal as a chairperson monitors the functioning of the advisory committee, the meetings are scheduled to discuss the issues related to the purchase of books utilizing regular and U.G.C. grants.
- The committee ensures the speed and accuracy in the book issue system and maintenance of stock by visiting the library regularly.
- The committee insisted upon the subscription of periodicals journals weekly, publications and daily Newspapers.
- The advisory committee successfully persuaded the college administration to create a separate section of motivational books, translated works of popular writers and publications related to various competitive examination.
- The grievances of students about non-availability of certain textbooks are promptly solved by the committee.
- The committee helps the selection of books to be purchased by taking consents and suggestions from various department.
- The research students and college students are allowed to study reference books in the reading section of the library.
Library Advisory Committee
|Dr.M.A. Shahezad (Principal)||Chairperson|